Imago – Geological Image Capture and Management
Mining Patch Associates is a sales and support partner for the Imago Geological Image management software.
- Geological image capture, cloud storage and management
- Create spatially registered down hole images from core box photographs in a single step
- Provides an efficient process for capturing drill core and chip sample images
- View images from any location – providing better oversight of drilling operations
- Imago is used by the worlds largest mining organisations, down to the smallest exploration companies throughout the world
Imago is a Cloud solution for capturing and managing geological images. Imago instantly converts core tray images into spatially registered down hole images. View images together with logs, televiewer images and geophysics.
As a Cloud system, there is nothing to install and IT skills are not required to get Imago up and running. Mining Patch Associates is available to assist with configuring Imago to align with your image capture and analysis workflows.
New customers are offered a 30 day free trial. Register an account and start using Imago within minutes.
Contact Mining Patch Associates for more information on how Imago can help your business achieve its exploration and resource development goals.