Mining Technology, IT Specialist, Strategic Planning.
Tony’s background includes 10 years as Managing Director of Surpac Minex Group during which the company grew to a leadership position in Mining Planning and Resource Modelling with a global distribution and support network. Following the acquisition the Company by North American Gemcom Software (now Dessault), Tony joined Cube Consulting as Managing Director where he assisted the team in building the INX Workforce Management system into a market leader in OHS, Training, Travel and Accommodation management.
- Strategic business planning
- Marketing and commercialisation strategy
- Technology industry mergers and acquisitions
- Financial analysis and asset valuation
- Contract planning and negotiation
Much of Tony’s experience has been gained through the strategic management and commercialisation of software systems focused on:
- Mine Planning, Resource Modelling and Production
- Workforce Logistics, Roster, Travel and Accommodation Management
- Health and Safety, compliance and risk management
- Training, person compliance and on-boarding
- Team building, recruitment, and talent management
- Business Intelligence and corporate reporting
- Bachelor of Science (Geology, IT) University of Canterbury, N.Z.
- MBA (Strategic Management of Technology) University of Western Australia
- Graduate Diploma Applied Finance and Investment, Australian Securities Institute